About Me....

I am student at University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. My goal for graduation is to complete my degree in the Spring 2011. Upon graduation, I plan to begin working immediately. My goal is to become a fourth grade teacher. I think this is a very important and fun year in learning. Learning should always be fun and stimulating. I hope that I can foster a learning environment in my classroom in which my students are eager to learn.

Continuing Education

My preparation to be the best educator that I can possibly be does not end the moment I receive my diploma. It is so important for me to continually pursue my education and constantly learn new ideas and ways to teach. I have also learned along the way to get ideas from seasoned educators. This will be a part of my personal learning network. I will be able to keep up with the changes in technology and in get ideas from free sources such as pod cast, video cast, and blogs. Another great way that I plan on continuing my education is with seminars, online classes, and workshops.

No comments:

Post a Comment