About Me....

I am student at University of South Alabama majoring in Elementary Education. My goal for graduation is to complete my degree in the Spring 2011. Upon graduation, I plan to begin working immediately. My goal is to become a fourth grade teacher. I think this is a very important and fun year in learning. Learning should always be fun and stimulating. I hope that I can foster a learning environment in my classroom in which my students are eager to learn.

Making Learning Fun

It is imperative that students have fun while learning. While I do understand that each student is different and may have more interest in one subject than others, I want my classroom to be an environment that fosters learning. Classrooms should be inviting and warm. The walls should be colorful and stimulating. Students should be interested and eager to learn. All of this responsibility falls on the shoulders of the teacher. I want to be the teacher that helps her students achieve their full potential. Setting the bar high is my goal for each class that I teach. While learning is the main goal in every classroom, making it fun will provoke the students to want to learn more and dig deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment